Fulfilled by our friends at Generation Mindful
STUDENTS' EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING NEEDS ARE HIGHER THAN EVER
- Are you an educator, school psychologist, or mental health professional who wants an easy-to-use toolkit for teaching vital executive functioning skills like focus, impulse control, and organization?
- Are you tired of searching for resources to teach executive functioning skills and wish you had an all-in-one system to teach executive functioning skills to kids instead of cobbling together resources from all over the place?
- Do you feel crunched for time and need a research-based, short, and easy-to-use toolkit of activities you could do with kids and teens TODAY?
Introducing Teach Executive Functioning Skills to Children & Teens, the Masterclass, with school psychologist Dr. Rebecca Branstetter.
Learn practical tools to boost students' executive functioning and independent study skills in just a few minutes a day.
COURSE MODULES INCLUDE:
- Introduction: Learn three critical mindset shifts that will help you teach and support EF skill-building more effectively.
- Task Initiation: Help kids who have a hard time starting tasks, even "boring" ones.
- Impulse Control: Learn how to cultivate kids' "inner pause button" and "stop and think" skills.
- Focus/Task Completion: Teach kids how to stick with tasks & manage distraction/procrastination.
- Time Management: Strengthen children's "inner clocks" with this uber practical planning tool.
- Working Memory: Teach kids how to remember all the steps needed to complete a goal.
- Cognitive Flexibility: Help kids get "unstuck" when they dig into strategies that are not working for them.
- Emotional Self-Control: Teach kids to manage big feelings like frustration, disappointment, and discouragement.
- Auditory Attention: Build listening skills, get kids' attention, and help them learn to remember key information.
- Self Regulation: Nurture independent learners with this self-evaluation tool that works for every assignment!
- Organization: Teach kids how to track assignments, remember to study, and turn their work in on time.
Whether you're a teacher, therapist, or school-based mental health professional, you no longer have to search down a "Google rabbit hole" for practical ways to boost kids' executive functioning.
Every module features a kid-friendly definition of the featured skill, research on how to build the skill, and a fun/practical tool you can download to teach each skill.
Every video module is 20 minutes, perfect to enjoy over a cup of coffee!
PLUS, this Labor Day Weekend, receive this BONUS "done for you" way to accurately track student progress.
For a limited time, every Masterclass participant will receive our new BONUS Goals and Progress Monitoring Toolkit which includes:
🤓 10 Sample Executive Functioning Goals that map onto each of the 10 Executive Functioning skills in the course.
🤓 Multiple options for Progress Monitoring to track individual student progress toward their Executive Functioning goals.
🤓 Simple ways to share data with parents, Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) teams, and other key stakeholders in student progress.
If you are responsible for creating and tracking progress toward IEP, counseling, and/or treatment goals, you will love this Masterclass and Progress Monitoring Toolkit.
MEET DR. REBECCA BRANDSTETTER, YOUR GUIDE, AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING NERD
Is there a Japanese or Dutch word for "One who loves to geek out on organizational strategies, productivity (and post-its) SO MUCH they focus their career on it?" If there is, um......that's me.
I'm Dr. Rebecca Branstetter, and I've been a school psychologist for over 20 years, and author of The Everything Parents Guide to Executive Functioning.
My job is to help kids figure out how they learn, what's getting in the way of their potential, and what to do about it.
I have had kiddos in my office crying because they want to do well but just can't focus.
I have had parents call me with desperation because they can't seem to motivate their child to do their work and homework time is a BATTLEGROUND.
I've worked with hundreds of school psychologists and teachers across the country who are exhausted because the needs of their students are rising and their time and resources are dwindling.
That's why I created this course... so I can equip educators, coaches, and mental health professionals with EASY TO USE tools that help kids and families thrive.
Plus, I love to geek out on executive functioning and help kids love learning. That's definitely another reason...
READY TO HELP THE KIDS YOU CARE ABOUT THRIVE AND LOVE LEARNING?
See you in the course! We can't wait to geek out on all things Executive Functioning with you.
Generation Mindful is proud to partner with Dr. Branstetter in bringing these empowering tools to you.
What age group do these practices and tools work for?
The course and toolkit are designed for K-12 students. Each executive functioning skill has a tool specifically designed for elementary-aged students and another tailored for secondary-aged students.
Can I earn continuing professional development credit for participating?
Yes, the course is eligible for self-study units. At the end of the course, you can submit a request for a Certificate of Completion for 3 Self-Study units. Contact your local CEU agency to see if the course completion certificate is sufficient for documentation of ongoing PD.
Do you accept Purchase Orders and/or group licenses from school districts and agencies?
Yes! Checkout for 1, 10, or 20 members and save. For additional group rates and to process a purchase order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
With group licensing, multiple staff members can receive their own login information and learning materials. This curriculum works well for Tier 1 (classroom/school-wide lessons) and Tier 2, Tier 3 (individual, smaller group) school-based interventions.
NOTE: Please contact the manufacturer directly for frequently asked questions or warranty information on this wonderful product. The manufacturer will quickly and happily take care of any questions or concerns you may have.